- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Hertenstein has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John R Hertenstein has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. John R Hertenstein Accepts the Following Insurance
- 9051 NE 81st Ter Ste 100 Kansas City , MO : (816) 792-1170
More about Dr. John R Hertenstein
Dr. Hertenstein received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Saint Louis University. He then completed a three year residency in Pediatrics at Childrens Mercy Hospital in Kansas City. Board certified in Pediatrics and a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Dr. Hertenstein founded Health Care for Children in 1981.