Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John E Hoagland-Scher has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I am amazed at the intelligence of this man. He went out of his way to make sure I was diagnosed correctly and did so with a very soothing and calm demeanor. The rest of the staff was rude and made it obvious they were doing as little possible to get through their shift. I feel for this doctor because they are of no assistance to him. I can tell that he probably feels the same way I do from what I witnessed. Good job Dr. Hoagland-Scher!
33 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Group Health Coop - Puget Sond
Dr. John E Hoagland-Scher accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn E Hoagland-Scher Md, 3008 Lorne St SE, Olympia, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John E Hoagland-Scher in this video.
Dr. John E Hoagland-Scher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.