Dr. John Hoja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hoja?

Posted on November 13th, 2015

He delivered 2 of my children 1 healthy daughter in 1993 and a son that I went into labor with at 28 weeks! Dr mike delayed early delivery and he was born healthy in 1996! Dr mike also did my hysterectomy in 2003! I live 1:45 mins away and would make the long drive each way just to see him! Very happy with the services I received from him!

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Dr. Hoja was a very good Dr. addressing all my medical needs and did a wonderful job in treating serious problems and performing my surgery and followups

The Best Docter

Posted on September 18th, 2012

I have seen Dr.Hoja for 25 years..He has done surgeries on me and done a great job,his staff is great..I have alot of medical promblems and he was great diagnosing them and taking care of them...he has seen almost all of my family,delivered my first grandson and did a wonderful job,wished he had been practicing and delivered the second one...since he has stopped practicing it has been hard on me to find a docter that can take care of all my medical promblems,and hard for me to talk to another docter...Dr.Hoja is very much missed by everyone..

Excellent Medical Care

Posted on July 7th, 2012

I have gone to Dr. Mike for over twenty years. I have always gotten excellent care. He has also taken care of my mom, my sister, my aunt, my cousin, and my daughter (whom he delivered via c-section almost nineteen years ago).

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

I have used Dr. Hoja for 21 yrs...as a matter of fact the reason we are going now is because my oldest daughter is pregnant and who else to care for her but the one that delivered her. I have had 3 children and a partial hysterectomy (due to pre cancerous cells on the cervix) the first of my surgeries was while I was 3 months pregnant with my third child! He did an amazing job! All of which Dr. Mike was caring and professional. THIS IS A GREAT DOCTOR!

Highly qualified knowledgable Doctor. Recommend

Posted on July 20th, 2010

Dr. Michael Hoja performed a surgery on me and I feel so much better. He was prompt and acurately diagnosed my symptoms. The follow-up care was so appreciated. His staff cannot be beat. The are kind, caring and considerate and I highly recommend this physician.

Posted on October 17th, 2016