Dr. John Holland Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John Holland?

Posted on January 27th, 2014

Dr Holland is a great person. I had to look for a new doctor and I came across this man. My first appointment he had me go to the lab and run a full screening on me. At first I didnt know why but come to find out he really wants to know his patients so he can help you the best he can. My last doctor never did labs and never cared to figure out anything. I am a little overweight, he never said anything to me about my weight until I brought it up. He is always so nice and helpful and has some amazing stories to tell. He is only the 2nd doctor that has ever tried to get to know me. I really like Dr Holland and think he is great.

Posted on December 23rd, 2014