Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Holup
Dr. John Holup, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin Lakes, NJ, with other offices in New York, NY and Middletown, NY (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Holup is affiliated with Bergen Regional Medical Center, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and Bimc. He speaks English.
Dr. John Holup has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Holup is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin Lakes, NJ.