Dr. John Honnigford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Honnigford?

Does not listen

Posted on August 16th, 2017

I saw this doctor because I needed bloodwork done to check for pancreatitis (a side effect of a medication I was taking), and my endocrinologist could not see me. Dr. Honnigford instead wanted to debate with me as to why I had a total hysterectomy, admonished me for being on the estrogen patch, told me "bowel prolapse is going to be fun," and sent me out the door with a FODMAP diet recommendation. The office never did do my bloodwork, and I ended up in the ER later that night. Horrible, traumatizing experience.

Very nice doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2014

Dr. Honningford is super nice and super smart. He took time to listen to me and explain what was going on. He didn't order a bunch of useless tests.

Posted on April 1st, 2017