Dr. John Hood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hood?

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Doctor Hood has treated me for about 20 years and I love his clinic and staff! I can see why he rubs some patients the wrong way but he has shown deep concern when appropriate. I'd also like to note he helped my father catch his cancer when it was early for which I'm very grateful.

Posted on May 9th, 2016

He has taken care of me and my family for over 20 years and I appreciate the staff and his willingness to always make sure we are receiving the care we need to get better,,,

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

HE'S A GOOD DOCTOR I HATE THAT ITS WALK IN ONLY

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Terrible Doctor does not care about patients. Do not go to him at all.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

He is a no non-sense doctor. He gets to the point - open and honest. Love this guy- I'm never left guessing.

Posted on July 29th, 2015

I love Dr Hood and his staff so much that I've transferred all of my medical records to him and my entire family will start going as of today!

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Hood for at least 15 years. He is very quick and tells you like it is. I had to be hospitalized after being attacked by a dog, and his whole staff showed up at the hospital to check on me! He really cares about his patients and I will continue to use him.

moron

Posted on March 19th, 2015

dr hood is perhaps the most disturbing doctor I have ever visited in 60 years. he is obviously cut from a different cloth. with all the emerging clinics in the arlington tx are i would suggest you see one of them. he will not prescrible anything for pain. high blood pressure. or insomnia. he is the doctor that want to wear the crown from burger king. he disrespected my wife when she told him about a personal problem and definately has no patient/doctor repore. his practice overcharges by hundreds of dollars and ONLY if you call to protest the legitamate charges per your insurance will he refund your money. He might be good for checking your sons balls for hernia if you need a sports physical but I seriously recommed going to another clinic. his receptionist is disrespectful also. this is coming from a former patient. my children can't stand him and even my wife decided to go to another doctor. he's an arrogant moron

Excellent GP

Posted on October 20th, 2014

I used to see him when I was young and living in Arlington. This was in the late 1980s. I saw him first at another urgent care center. When he moved and started his own practice, lots of his patients followed him. I think the urgent care chain that he left self-destructed. He was young, not too long out of medical school, and not yet board certified. He is now. I was very ill, won't elaborate, seeing umpteen specialists. They didn't care about me. I often thought young Dr. Hood was smarter than all of them. Many of his instincts later proved right. I had to quit my job and move 40 miles away to my mother. No, I don't think he sugarcoats things, but he is compassionate. Someone gave him one lousy review here. Everyone has a bad day every now and then. No doctor is perfect! I see he's still going strong with an established practice.

Excellent

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

I absolutely love it here real quick service staff is soo friendly receptionist very joyful and makes you feel welcome! The nurses are so kind nice looking very professional i love that. Dr hood is amazing. I would not go anywhere else!

Won't visit anywhere else.

Posted on January 13th, 2012

Dr. Hood's business model is briliant. You can walk in anytime without an appointment and get seen quickly. Doctor Hood is frank and honest. Who could ask for more?

Terrible Experience

Posted on August 15th, 2011

I went in to see him regarding some back pain and before I could even get through an explanation of what happened he was rudely lecturing me. I tried to explain that it was the first time I had been to a doctor regarding the problem but he was a complete jerk. He was interrupting me and after spending less than five minutes with me he abruptly left and came back with a prescription for an xray. I was also there for follow up blood work for which I had fasted 8 hours and when I asked about that he completely blew me off and said we would do it later in the week after the xray. This guy had no interest in hearing a word I had to say and was extremely unprofessional. He was arrogant and dismissive. I urge you to keep your family away from this man if you want someone to actually be concerned and take care of you.