Dr. John Hornback Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. John Hornback?

MR

Posted on February 14th, 2013

Went into the facility for blood test and BP reading. After reading BP the Dr. wanted me to have a EKG and said I was having a heart attack. I told him that I was in Afib and it wasn't a heart attack. He insisted and told me that I couldn't drive and said I had to go to the hosptial. Wouldn't let me out of the facility and called an ambulance. When I reached NorthWest hospital the DR. there said I was not having a heart attack and was in Afib like I said I was. Hornback would not listen to me, the patient, and rushed me out and off to the hospital. As a result of this I ended up 60 miles from my car with no transportation.

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Dr. John Hornback was always professional and spent a lot of time listening to my concern.

If you don't care about you health. You've pick the perfect dr

Posted on February 26th, 2012

I've been going to dr Hornback almost 2 yrs. He has never as much as placed a stethoscope on me. He sits across the room and doesn't even ask the investigating questions you would expect your dr to ask. He doesn't do follow up appts after lab work or even call. Just sends you a letter in the mail with his recommendation. I last saw him last week because I needed a annual checkup with I paid for but wasn't provided. Also I needed a dtap booster which I recieved while there by his medical assistant cricket. After receiving the vaccine she gave me a paper saying "this will tell you everything about your vaccine" she had taken my temperature previously with was high and I was also suffering from a cold. I get home & read the handout which states " do not get this vaccine if you are experiencing a cold or fever" im done with dr Hornback

Someone you can talk to..

Posted on September 26th, 2010

He has always been professional, caring and willing to listen. He gives me options and educates me regarding my ailment. He puts me at ease, and isn't that what you want from your doctor?

UNCARING DOCTOR AND STAFF

Posted on May 29th, 2010

This the kind of uncaring ineffective practice that gives doctors a bad reputation. this practice failed to provide the minimum appropriate medical care and was completely inconsiderate in their treatment of my daughter. Communication and treatment were poor and indicative of a doctor and staff completely uninvolved with the needs of patients in pain. If you need a doctor to treat your medical needs with concern and compassion, do not see this poor excuse for a doctor/staff. His assistant,"Cricket" is perfectly named.

Posted on May 24th, 2016