Dr. John Hosey Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John Hosey?

this doctor is awful

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I ended up having a serious condition. He came in a and talked me for an hour which was good. He touched a few spots on my arms and neck and after he couldnt figure it out he blamed it on depressesion..? I ended up having lupus. The idiot didnt even take blood. I luckily was smart enough to find another doctor, but this guy I foudn out later went on vacation the next day for 2 weeks. He kept talking about golf. I was in serious pain and could barely walk and he blamed it on depression cause he was too busy to pay attention. do not use this doctor.

Posted on October 21st, 2014