Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Howe
Dr. John Howe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Harlingen, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Howe is affiliated with Mission Regional Medical Center, Valley Baptist Medical Center-Harlingen and Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville. He speaks English.
Dr. John Howe has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. John Howe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.