Dr. John Huber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Huber?

Posted on November 25th, 2016

Dr. Huber and staff came to Oxford Alabama to do surgery on my lip for squamous cell carcinoma. Dr. Huber is very personable and has a great bedside manor. The staff was great. The removal left a very big hole in my lip. It looked horrible but he kept reassuring me. Six weeks later and you can't tell it was done. Outstanding job.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Gret doctor, very caring

Fantastic

Posted on October 31st, 2013

My 16 year old son just had an appointment today and I must stay Dr. Huber was the best. We've been to other dermatologists in AR (where we lived before) and he is head and shoulders above the crowd. Dr. Huber was personable, respectful to me, my son (the patient) and my other son who was in the room with us. He took our concern seriously, read the previous reports we brought with us and overall did a very thorough job. We had to wait 3 months to get this appointment, but he was well worth it.

Very thorough and caring doctor - spends time with patients!

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Had been to several derms in Memphis this doctor is hands down the best! Calm, friendly office atmosphere with a physician who takes the time to ask questions and explain any treatment and ANSWER any questions you might have. Will always recommend him!

Exceptional

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

This Doctor is a person first. He genuinely cares about people and shows it. His diagnoses are above reproach and his practice is busy. He is kind, brilliant, courteous, and gets the diagnosis immediately. Best dermatologist I have ever been treated by. Better get your appt. as I have to many with bad results and this doctor is superb. Most are minimalists and you can hear the cash register from the exam room. This doctor is not money oriented but people oriented and shows it in every way.

Posted on September 14th, 2017