Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John E Hubner
Dr. John E Hubner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. John E Hubner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John E Hubner has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. John E Hubner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John E Hubner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 7
Since he's become an MDVIP doc, wait times are very short, and you can get in quickly. You also get a detailed annual physical. The down side is it costs $1,500 annually. He is such a good doc, though, to me, even though I have a very low income, he is worth it.He's great at listening to all your concerns, descriptions of pains or problems. He's good at figuring things out or sending you to a specialist if need be. Everyone in the office is polite as can be. I have no complaints about him or his nurses or office staff.
25 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. John E Hubner accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHubner Health, 1919 S Wheeling Ave Ste 108, Tulsa, OK
Dr. John E Hubner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.