Dr. John Hung Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Hung?

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Very detailed. Spent time getting my history. Excellent doctor.

excellent at diagnosis

Posted on May 15th, 2013

My husband had an infection which resulted in an uncommon presentation. Of 2 ER's and 4 doctors, Dr. Hung, the hospital doctor, was the only one who recognized the connection. He was very patient and compassionate. If he had a practice, we would definitely apply to be a patient.

Posted on May 29th, 2011

poor bedside manners. very rude. i wish patients can choose the doctors who get to see them in the hospital

Renown Patient

Posted on August 24th, 2009

I had pnemonia and needed intibation SOON!He asked if I could make my own medical decisions. He asked if I wanted intabation. I did not know what that was. I saw my friend/cartaker standing behind the Dr. nodding his yes so I said yes. Dr.Hung asked me if I wanted my heart restarted if it stopped. I thiught it wasw a "trick" question. I didn't now how to answer it. I saw my friend/caretaker nod yes , so I said yes.I felt Dr. was not encourageing me to make the choises I did I feel I'm alive today because I choose procedures was not reccomending.I think he should stick to diagnosis until he learns to love the live of others!

Poor people skills

Posted on May 2nd, 2009

Too quick on exam very rude comments to patient assumes too much and doesn't address the questions asked efficiently