Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Husokowski Jr
Dr. John Husokowski Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alamo, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Husokowski is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond, Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland and Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Husokowski Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr H was my ob/gyn for almost 30 years. He was a skillful, patient and very caring doctor. A number of my friends also shared the fortune of having him as the doctor who monitored their pregnancy and delivered their child. He had an excellent reputation as a mentor, teacher and physician. Doctor H operated on me several times so I saw him more frequently than other patients might have. I had a good patient /physician relationship with him for many years.
Dr. Husokowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Dr. John Husokowski Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3090 Stonegate Dr, Alamo, CA
Dr. John Husokowski Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alamo, CA.