Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John I Park has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. John I Park has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. John I Park has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
Be very cautious of him. He will pull those who are legit to their treatments in for a random pill count. Yet will let those who abuse walk away. He is rude to both his patients and staff. Many pharmacies have him red flagged due to the high amount of narcotics he writes. He changes the insurance coding to a new code to acquire higher pay. (Insurance fraud) And he is under investigation by the DEA.
Dr Park's receptionist is an evil lying despicable wonan that has no place working in a professional medical facility. Her treatment of patients new and old is beyond ignorant. She boasts of her total control of the office and her ability to keep her actions from Dr Park. She does everything she can to eliminate new patients from seeing Dr Zpatk
I don't understand how these doctors decide on the kind am Ned amount of pain melds they prescribe. It angers me, after many surgeries and a spinal deformity that I am suffering in pain when he has the ability to control my pain! It angers me even more to see some young kid, sitting next to me, who has NOTHING wrong with them, being prescribed more effective amounts and types of meds than me! At 55 years old I am exhausted with trying to find a pain doctor and clinic that is being ran like an assembly line! It has become a joke!
Dr. Park, himself is a good Dr. Have NO PROBLEM with him, but his office staff is a completely different story. I was a patient of his for about 2 1/2 yrs, moved out of state, came back & started seeing him again. That lasted only a month and a half! I received a phone call from the office girl to let me know I was being discharged from his care because my urine test showed a different drug than what he prescribed. He gave me a "long acting" med. I was also taking a short acting med that I got from my primary that I told him about and that I didn't need them at this appt. Told him EVERYTHING, but he didn't "DOCUMENT" that on my chart, therefore, that's why I was being discharged.Wouldnt let me keep my apt so I could talk to Dr. Park & get this "misunderdtanding" straightened out. Office girls " EXTREMELY RUDE"!!! So, I did the next best thing and sent a registered letter directly to Dr. Park. The letter of "discharge" wasn't even signed by the Dr. So, we'll see if I can get this straightened out. ALL his office staff NEEDS to be FIRED!!!!!!!
Dr. Park is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. John I Park accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTri City Pain Management, 109 Crossroads Rd Ste 6, Scottdale, PA
Dr. John I Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottdale, PA.