Dr. John J Iacobucci Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John J Iacobucci?

Excellent doctor

In February 2017 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. In March I had a double mastectomy. Dr. Iacobucci performed my reconstruction. He is an excellent doctor. He explained everything very thoroughly. He was very focused on getting me excellent results and that we were always on the same page. I did get an infection after my initial surgery, which unfortunately sometimes happens with this type of surgery, and he was with me in the hospital, always checking on me and updating my husband and I. I spent almost 9 months under his care, and feel that I could not have had a better doctor. He made a difficult time, tolerable (enjoyable, actually), and we are grateful for his guidance and care. The ladies in his office were very helpful. He has a great deal of experience and if I were having any surgery for which he was qualified, I would choose him again. Thank you, Dr. Iacobucci and your team!

Can't say enough good

I have never had a bad experience with dr Iocobucci or his staff. They made a tough journey into moments of joy by how warm and welcoming they were at every step. Dr Iocobucci is very honest and straight forward, answered every question I had, even drawing pictures to help me understand processes and their impacts on my descisions. He gave me pros and cons and supported my choices. Terri and Amanda made me feel like family. I will never forget their kindness.

Awesome Doctor

You don't always find a doctor willing to take time to explain things to you. Dr. Iacobucci does that and will answer all your questions. I couldn't be happier with the friendly yet professional way I've treated. Terri & Amanda are wonderful assistants and have always been supportive. Dr. Iacobucci is a perfectionist and that's exactly what you need in his field. Someone that doesn't settle for less than his best. I would happily recommend that anyone looking for reconstructive or cosmetic surgery contact Dr. Iacobucci. His results are top notch!

Beautiful work

Dr. Iaocubucci did my breast reduction. He is very meticulous and quality-outcome focused. I had a great experience with his staff as well and couldn't be happier.

Skilled surgeon. Wonderful office staff!

Would Recommend Dr. Iacobuci to everyone

During a recent hospital stay (and luck of the draw) I received care from Dr. John Iacoucci. He is a very friendly, caring, compassionate, and meticulous doctor. A matter-of-fact doctor that leaves no question unanswered. His work is absolutely awesome! The aftercare was also a great experience starting with a very friendly caring staff. The outcome of his work ….. Priceless! A Big THANK YOU to Dr. John Iacobucci for the great care, compassion, laughs, and awesome work. I would recommend him to everyone.

Without question the best doctor I've ever gone to regardless of specialty. Talking with Dr. Iacobucci is like spending time with a friend.

My brother had a port wine stain removed from his face by Dr. Iacobucci, who did a fantastic job removing it. He is very compassionate and caring. He made sure that we understood all the risks involved with the surgery, explained everything that was done when the surgery was completed and took great care in making sure that the results would be what we expected. He is a great surgeon, has a good bedside manner and his staff is very welcoming and friendly. I would highly recommend him.

Dr.Iacobucci

After a bad fall,I was so lucky to receive Dr.Iacobucci name at the hospital.The next day,I called the office an was told they would see me that afternoon.From the moment I walked in I felt like I had hit the jackpot.The staff an Dr.Iacobucci are wonderful.Dr.Iacobucci told me I would have to have surgery on my nose.He took a lot of time to explain everything.At the hospital he did everything possible to make sure I was comfortable,from warm blankets to nausea meds.I was so nervous,but he put all my fears to rest.I would recommend him to everyone.My nose turned out perfect,even much better than before. THANKYOU

Feeling blessed

I really feel blessed that I had such an amazing team with Dr. Iacobucci and Dr. Colleen App after being diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year. I just completed my reconstruction with Dr. Iacobucci and couldn't be happier with the process and results. He is extremely detailed and particular, which in my mind, are perfect traits to have for a plastic surgeon. He is personable, professional, and his staff is equally personable and professional. I recommend him 100% and just can't imagine going through what I did with anyone else. I will always be grateful.

Best Surgeon

Dr. John Iacobucci is a fantastic surgeon. I highly recommend him. He made me feel comfortable with my surgery and was great at follow ups. I had a septorhinoplasty and he did an excellent job. Again, I HIGHLY recommend him.

My teenage daughter was a patient of Dr Iacabucci. She needed surgery on her ear that involved a skin graft and removal of some cartilage. Needless to say, we were pretty nervous about the procedure, but now several weeks after surgery, we could not be more pleased the results and Dr Iacabucci. Dr Iacabucci is very detail oriented, and took plenty of time to answer questions and explain the procedure to us. We were never rushed. After we had gone home on the day of the surgery, I became concerned about my daughter's ear. I called the office, and Dr Iacabucci waited for us (late on a Friday afternoon) so that he could double check my daughter's ear, and put our fears to rest. I so appreciated the extra time he took with us. His staff members were also caring, and very helpful too. Highly recommend!