Dr. John Ilario Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Ilario?

Posted on April 10th, 2013

I think Dr. Ilario is such an excellent doctor & perfect for his field. I have been seeing him for almost 40 years. I started as a teen. He is so calm...non-alarming...yet so knowlegeable. He is gentle, kind, & caring, also very personable & easy to talk to, never feel rushed. He has brought me through 8 full-term pregnancies & I am so grateful he was & is my doctor. I have seen others in the group & they too are kind & caring. This practice would be an excellent choice!

My favorite Dr. of 9 yrs

Posted on May 17th, 2012

Dr. Ilario, is my favorite health care professional his manner is warm, open and friendly and his diagnosis is perfect I have recommended him to my family members a co-worker recommended him to me 9yrs ago and I couldn't thank her more her family has used him for over 10yrs.

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Ilario is one of the most caring and understanding doctors. He was a great support to me during a very stressful pregnancy. He found the time to explain and calm my fears, which another doctor put in my head. He was very professional and always willing to listen to me. He goes above and beyond his call of duty. I love him and recommend him to everyone!!!!!!

Best doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2009

I love Dr. Ilario. I've been seeing him for many years now & he is shown great care w/ my needs. He is straight forward w/o being an alarmist. His 2 other associates are also amazing! I highly recommend this group. They are there when you need them and are kind, gentle, & personal. It never feels like they are rushing you. I have had 2 healthy children w/ this group.

Posted on March 7th, 2009

Very arrogant w/poor bed side manor

Posted on June 26th, 2017