Dr. John W Interlandi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John W Interlandi?

Excellent Physician

Dr. Interlandi is an excellent physician. He has helped me with strengthening my bones without the use of prescriptions that have bad side effects. He takes all the time I need to answer questions, and does this in a knowledgeable and personable manner.

Fabulous doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Interlandi for nearly 25 years. I have trusted him with the care of my diabetes, He is careful, thorough, knowledgeable, approachable.

Excellent

I was late in paying my patient balance. Yes, I put it aside and paid it much later. But I did pay it. Dr. Interlandi's office policy is that if you don't pay on time ONCE, they will drop you, stop your med refills, and never see you again. I did not realize this, so long after I paid my debt, I called in to discuss my condition and my medications. They would not speak with me; they did not care how concerned I was or how urgent my need. This practice is about $$ first; patient care last.

Fabulous Dr

I love this Dr. He has been my Dr for several years...so very smart when it comes to eveything. He has been a good Dr. to me. He is easy on the eyes too.

Excellent Physician

Been seeing Dr. Interlandi for 20+ years. Will only change doctors if/when he retires! (And maybe not even then.......he has to work until I die!!!)

LPN

He kept answering his phone for personal calls during MY paid for time, that I had to lose income from work for. He made all these promises he would get to the bottom of my health issues then did not follow thru with any of it and when I called to get answers, he dodged my follow-up calls, his staff over the phone was unprofessional and rude. I have been a nurse for 35 years and he is the kind of MD that gets negatively talked about not only in the medical community but also in the layman's' community. I fired him after 1 visit.

Pompous Jerk

He has got to be the most arrogant and pompous jerk that I have ever met. My mother is bedridden and he refuses to help her. Biggest joke for a licensed doctor.

Finally! Someone listened.

Dr. Interlandi diagnosed what 8 years of doctor chasing could not solve.

Dr. Interlandi is the best Endocrinologist I've found since my thyroidectomy in 1963! My wait time was a bit longer than I would have like but worth every minute because Dr. Interlandi is that good. I recommend him to anyone needing a doctor who is knowledgable about thyroid dysfunction.

Excellent: Listens to problem & is very concern to give individual attention to that problem

He is very interested in your individual problem & health concern. Wants to do the proper test to determined how he can help you feel better & be healthy.

M. Grimes

I just don't know of another place where the the nurses give hugs and the receptionist is genuinely happy to answer the phone. Dr. Interlandi is a highly credited doctor and I applaud his successful business. It takes a while to get an appointment but what can I say, "Excellence, will always be in high demand!"