Dr. John A Ireton Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John A Ireton?

A Doctor who listens to you and wants to help!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Ireton's twice. My husband and I could not have asked for a more knowledgeable, caring, and actually listens to what you are saying and takes the time that you need for each visit. He always makes you feel comfortable and actually interested in what is going on with your health. I would recommend anyone to him. After doctoring for several years and having many health issues and never really finding out what was wrong. I switched back to Dr. Ireton when he went back into practice. After my first visit, of catching up with my health issues and a 2 hour visit and some blood tests. In a couple days, I found out more than I had found out for years. Thank you Dr. Ireton for the time and wonderful care you give to me.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. John A Ireton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bremen, OH.