Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John J Albertini
Dr. John J Albertini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eureka, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Albertini is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital - Eureka, Mad River Community Hospital and Redwood Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John J Albertini has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John J Albertini has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. John J Albertini is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. John J Albertini - Posted on July 29th, 2011
Fantastic Doctor and Friendly Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. John J Albertini - Posted on July 1st, 2008
My husband saw Dr. Albertini and I simply came along for the ride. I thought the office was very friendly and even if we had some difficulty finding some related labs due to my name being different than my husbands we did not have to wait much more than 15 minutes. The doctor was friendly, funny, honest, comfortable, listened to what we said, and didn't talk down to us. I am more impressed by this Doctor than any of my own and wish he was a Family Doctor!
Dr. Albertini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. John J Albertini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUROLOGY ASSOCIATES, 2576 Renfrew St, Eureka, CA
Dr. John J Albertini is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eureka, CA.