Dr. John J Bulger II Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. John J Bulger II?

I had a cancerous spot removed a few years ago, with Dr. Bulger. It was VERY painful, the shots, etc., and his bedside manner was very harsh. My cancer returned and I had it removed recently with a WONDERFUL surgeon, who was caring, compassionate, and I was not in pain at all. Why would you go to this Dr. when there are many thoughtful and skilled doctors out there?

patient

This Dr has a very inflated ego. He does not explain the procedure or answer any questions.Spends as little time as possible with you. Have the feeling he is cutting corners with office supplies. Please try and research to find a different doctor.

A customer referred me to him. I had several issues. One issue he helped me with, but two others he said would be better with a different specialist (an eye doctor and a neurologist). He was right. Dr. Bulger is honest, compassionate and very good at his specialty. I recommend him highly.

Dr. Bulger, I had very bad skin cancer on my nose and upper lip,

wound closure.

HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER

From the moment we met I had a bad feeling about this doctor. He has horrible bed side manners. Would not recommend him.

Breast Reduction

Dr. Bulger is an extraordinary physician. He is incredibly patient and understanding.He took all the time needed to answer questions, explain clearly. He was never rushed or salesmanly. He lets you know how much he cares about doing the right job for you. He offered great advice before, during and after the procedure. His work was precise and excellent and his results are spectacular. He's a gifted and caring surgeon...and his office person is lovely. Don't hesitate to see him!

Mid Face Lift

I'm VERY pleased with the results. I'm 51 and now look 35. Not only is he a super nice guy he's a SKILLED surgeon. I'm a very nervous patient and God only knows how he puts up with me. Confident and caring. FIVE STARS acrosss the board. Want plastic surgery? Look no futher. This is the guy you want!

Disgusted Results

Dont recommend him to anyone after the work he did to me. Sugar coated the whole procedure and now left with the results from it. After surgery I got several other opinions from plastic surgeons and they questions why in the world he did that. Don't suggest him at all. Stay away

Dr, Bulger operated on my face cancer

I read a review on another Dr. who I was going to see and he had many negative reviews. One person even called this other doctor a butcher. I checked Vitals.com for another surgeon and found DR. BULGER.Wait time has been LESS THAN 5 minutes. Staff friendly and courteous. Dr. Bulger explained everything I needed to know and answered all my questions completely. Hospital time was scheduled up promptly and the operation went very well. Dr was pleased with progress at follow-up visit and I am very happy with my face; people don't even notice the slight scar. Dr. Bulger is an artist.

best doctor ever!