Dr. John Cascone Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Cascone?

Thank you for saving my friend's life

Posted on March 29th, 2017

I am crying. I want to THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!! You just saved my best friend's life after she suffered so badly for 2 years from a botched gastric surgery. 2 LONG years and so many doctors...while she starved to death and malnutrition beat up her heart and so many other unnecessary complications. YOU SAVED HER LIFE AND YOU KNOW IT. I wish you could be her doctor too but thank god at least YOU were her surgeon this time around. This is the first time I've ever felt so grateful to a Dr at Florida Flagler Hospital. I hate that place. It gets 2 stars but you get 10 Thank you thank you thank you

I highly recommend him to anyone facing surgery.

Posted on January 12th, 2017

He has taken care of me twice and I am very satisfied with his skills, bedside manner, positive attitude and his approach to patient care.

Unprofessional

Posted on October 27th, 2010

Very arrogant demeanor. Terrible communication. Overall a nightmare!

Poor Service

Posted on October 7th, 2010

He operated on my carotid artery when it didn't need to be. I guess he wanted to have more money to send his kids to college.

Consumers Beware

Posted on October 7th, 2010

Dr. Cascone operated on my father and injured his common bile duct. He was in the hospital for an extended period of time and had major complications related to this. I was unimpressed with his composure after the complication and with his and his groups' follow up. He seemed to try to hide the complication from my family or the reason for my father's difficulty in the hospital. I would not recommended him or his group. His partner, Dr. Deutsch was extremely rude to me personally and the hospital was not very conducive to helping heal my father. Consumers Beware!!!

Posted on September 16th, 2010

He is one of the very best!! Has awsome bedside manners. Cares for you like you are part of his family. The office staff is top notch.All of them treat you as a friend.

Great Surgeon

Posted on April 14th, 2010

I went in for a surgical proceedure (lumpectomy) and surgery was scheduled, labs were done with ease. I went into surgery and a few hours later headed home.***** 5 starsNO PAIN! Seriously I have not taken the first pain pill. The incision is healing nicely. I see no difference in appearance ( meaning it looks normal. Very impressed with the proceedure now i wait for the biopsy results. He is also very NICE and CARES about you as his patient. Thank you Dr. Cascone!

Posted on June 25th, 2017