Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Collins
Dr. John Collins, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Battle Creek, MI and Portage, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Collins is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's, Borgess Medical Center and Borgess - Pipp Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Collins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
Had been searching in Battle Creek for a DO as my favorite former family practice doctor moved to Wisconsin. Had kind of a bad experience with a family practice group affiliated with Bronson in Kalamazoo and I feel like the office staff and nurse practitioner in Dr. Collins' office is very caring. However, I wish they would ditch the laptop computers - know they have to key everything in for insurance purposes, but that is the only negative I see with this practice.
Dr. Collins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Borgess Medical Center
Borgess - Pipp Hospital
Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
40 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. John Collins accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.