Dr. John J Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John J Collins?

Life saver!

This Dr. is incredible! I'd recommend him to anyone .. my son had surgery at 3 months old and he's now an energetic 5 year old! Dr. Collins assured me that everything would be ok and he was right. I wouldn't trust anyone other than him when it comes to neurosurgery!

Dr. John Collins, our top pick!

Dr. John Collins is truly our hero! We adopted a newborn with special needs and Dr. Collins has lovingly cared for him through multiple surgeries and procedures. You might be required to wait a bit during an office visit or hospital stay but the wait is always worth it.The time and attention he has given our baby is unmatched by any other provider. He treats our son as a precious gift and valuable life! We are forever grateful for the personal sacrifice that Dr. Collins has made to ensure that children experience fullness of life.

Great Dr!

Dr. Collins by far exceeded my expectations and is a wonderful caring Dr. I am so glad my daughters pediatrician recommended him before any other surgeon for my daughters surgery. Then just a few short months when tragedy struck my step daughter we felt some ease when we found out that Dr. Collins was the surgeon called in to perform her surgery after she was life flighted to Morgantown with a brain injury! I have nothing but good t thoughts about him and would recommend him anytime!

Dr. Collins is the best doctor ever!! He saved my sons life and for that i will always love him and will always have him in my prayers.