Dr. John J Daly III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John J Daly III?

Doctor of compassion and dignity

i have been to Dr Daly with both of my parents and I do not know of a Family Dr with mor compassion or dignity shown to the elderly. Always willing to listen and give professional advice on health issues. I can not say enoough about the care and compassion given to my elderly parents. Truly cares!!!!!!!

Exceptional doctor, very conscientious and caring. Intelligient, friendly and competent. Staff is AWESOME! Spends generous time with everyone. Very tech savy. I travel 20 miles just to have him take care of me. Have been his patient since the beginning of his practice. Is a great family man as well.

TOPS.

I cannot possibly express how wonderful Dr. Daly & his staff were to me when I was going through a very rough period regarding my health during college. He never gave up on me during difficult diagnostics & always treated my symptoms with great care in the process. He also had a bedside manner second to none, he REALLY listens. He would sit and talk with me for a lengthy amount of time (esp for a GP) and we worked together in tweaking my treatment plan to fit me at the time. I moved back home eventually, otherwise I'm sure he would still be my PCP. I miss him and I will always be grateful for his extraordinary care!

Always late. Poor listener. Would rather talk about himself.

Rare Find

Dr. Daly and his staff consistently demonstrate what I've found very rare - humanistic treatment. If you are seeking a professional who is caring, compassionate, has a sense of humor, and inspires confidence in your diagnoses and treatment - I recommend Dr. Daly.

Excellent Care

I would recommend Dr. Daly and his staff to anyone tired of feeling like they are on an assembly line at the doctor's office. You may have to wait, but he gives each patient the time needed to address their health issues. He is an excellent diagnostician. Members of my family have benefited from his care for several years.

Unreal

Staff made me wait 5 minutes to get off a personal call. Then I waited 50 minutes before I got up and left. Guess he doesn't need your business.

Dr. John J Daly III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.