Dr. John Elliott Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John Elliott?

Dr Elliott is like a family member to me

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Dr. Elliott has been my doctor for more than 30 years. He has managed my eight pregnancies with the upmost professionalism and care. The well being for each child starts before birth and the only one I trusted was Dr. Elliott. Now that I am past child bearing, he remains as my doctor. I continue to receive the best care and advice. I highly recommend Dr. Elliott to any woman of any age.

Not for Young Worried Women

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

I'm a young woman who came here for gynecological advice and was swept out with a bunch of birth control pamphlets I didn't want. I realize this is a practice mostly for post-college women and I also may have confused professional brusqueness with patronization. But I do feel that I was hurried through the office because I didn't have a baby in my vicinity and that telling the truth about my sexual history was somehow shameful. Of course, waiting around for a girl to stop blushing and ask her questions is no doctor's idea of a good time, but this definitely isn't the place for a person's first gyno visit. One thing that might help is not assuming that because of my age, I've had zero or only one sexual partner.

A top doctor

Posted on February 20th, 2013

I've been Dr Elliott's patients for a number of years now and he's truly a wonderful doctor. Highly experieced, caring and very knowledgeable, I completely trust his judgement and medical opinion. He has operated on me twice and is an excellent surgon - such a master of his craft that I had zero complications, pain or common side effects following the surgery.

RN patient

Posted on February 17th, 2011

He delivered my daughter 27 years ago. I worked at hospital he worked at & knew he was excellent. No my daughter see's his associate. My sister is also his patient. What else can I say?

Posted on October 12th, 2009

I was having trouble in my pregnancy and the ob that I was seeing at the time was just too laid back; I changed to Dr. Elliot,following a friend's adivice and it was the best thing that I could have done; he is very updated, caring and his team is as good as he is. I'd recommend it to anyone that wants to feel safe and in good hands in a normal or pathologic pregnancy, as mine was.

Posted on March 4th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Elliott's for many years, and he is extremely knowledgeable, courteous, and caring. I trust his opiions in a heartbeat and am reassured knowing that he keeps up in his field .

Posted on April 28th, 2017