Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John J Fitzgerald III
Dr. John J Fitzgerald III, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Blue Bell, PA, with another office in Plymouth Meeting, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Fitzgerald is affiliated with Suburban Community Hospital and Bryn Mawr Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John J Fitzgerald III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John J Fitzgerald III has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. John J Fitzgerald III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John J Fitzgerald III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I visited this doctor a few months ago for the 1st time. I waited about 50 minutes and had to go out in my hospital robe looking for him. When he finally showed up, he checked me and later explained my BMI and answered my questions. Overall, I am not very pleased with the experience because I took me such a long time waiting for him, and he was kind of very cold and impersonal when he finally showed up like I forced him to do something. I will find a better doctor next time.
This Dr. I personally have been seeing for 24yrs, and three children later.He is the best and only employee's the best.Your care and preventative care is always his first priority.He has come a long way and to only say he has gotten even better over the years.With his knowledge and personal attention to each individual you know you are being well cared for with him and his staff. Thanks Dr Fitz for taking good care of me all these years and for many more to come I hope.
I had a wonderful experience! I called with a problem and the staff got me in the same day... what office do you know that does that??!! The entire staff was so nice and very helpful. Dr Fitzgerald was the best. I've never had a gyn that checked me from basically head to toe. He went above and beyond to help me. I am so glad that I found this practice!!!
Dr. Fitzgerald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Temple University Health System
Dr. John J Fitzgerald III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John J Fitzgerald III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blue Bell, PA.