Dr. John Gorman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Gorman?

Posted on January 8th, 2016

He's always willing to take the time to listen. Doesnt' just pass out medication, If you need to talk with him by phone, he will make the time to communicate with you. Willing to work with other Drs.

I am a Satiisfied With Doctor Gorman

Posted on January 28th, 2015

I am happy that I took Doctor Gorman as my doctor. I am a 50 year old person and respect as a doctor and thural in his job. He listens and he has helped me a lot. I have been involved in with a lot of professional doctors from the University of Michigan Hospital. I rank him right up next to them. The average of my life I have met over a hundred doctors. Because of my wife that ha Pulmonary Hypertension. He is very good. Would I recommend him to other people yes.

Mother

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Dr. Gorman is the best Dr! He has been there for my two children for anything possible. He is kind, imformative and I can't imagine our life without him! Best Dr Ever! We love Dr. Gorman!!

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

Besides being completely rude, John Gorman is incapable of an accurate diagnosis not to mention his inaability to interpret lab results. John Gorman should find a different profession.

Patient eight months

Posted on January 9th, 2011

I suffer from chronic sinusitis and have had 3 surgeries. In Nov. the Sinus Specialist gave a scrip for iodine because he said that it would "loosen and thin the mucus" Dr. Gorman told me that he had no idea why he would put me on 10 drops of iodine each day.I told him that my understanding of the importance of iodine has to do with thyroid health and that I would do some on line info.In Dec, two days before Christmas, I had an appointment because I was again having a sinus infection. This doctor suggested that I was not sick because of bacteria, and I could be ill with a virus. I know my body. He gave me a script for a antibiotic and remarked that;"he would be a hero either way."When I told him that I had found a connection between chronic sinusitis and thyroid health and gave him a list of my symptoms; his concern was for the Specialist and my feelings as to his treatment; certainly not my health.He did give me a lab script for a thyroid test which I took. I had to phone to ask about the results and the receptionist told me that everything was normal. I do not trust this man and plan to find an encrinologist for further tests and treatment.Also, this doctor messed up the scripts that have to go to a mail order so that I could not receive my meds. Again, it was the receptionist who handled the problem by faxing new scrips with the proper number of refills.

Posted on September 26th, 2017