Dr. John Griffin Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John Griffin?

Annual check up with..

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Annual check up with a few issues to discuss. Dr griffin is always attentive and willing to take time to listen and talk to me. He is aggressive but not alarmist in following up on issues . I really appreciate his prompt communication skills in person, over the phone and via the portal.

I received a well de..

Posted on October 10th, 2016

I received a well detailed treatment. Dr John Griffin has been my doctor for a very long time. He always treat me with good care.

Annual checkup. We h..

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

Annual checkup. We had a chance to discuss all that we needed and Dr. Griffin answered all of my questions. Took blood tests as well. I went to the web site a few days later to review the results and his comments, which were fine.

Came in for my 4 mon..

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Came in for my 4 month check up and was treated with care

Cannot ask any bette..

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Cannot ask any better. This practice is best in town. All the staff is very helpful.

My checkup was a goo..

Posted on September 13th, 2016

My checkup was a good experience. Dr. Griffin asked many questions about health and lifestyle and answered all of my questions very well (I had a list). He was nonjudgemental, yet it was clear what I was to do for improvement. He was very motivating. He has a quiet, effective style. His nurse was outstanding as well. She was warm, friendly and did not appear to be in a hurry.

This was my first vi..

Posted on September 5th, 2016

This was my first visit with Dr.Griffin. I had anticipated with anxiety this visit for a year since I lost Dr. Osborne. I liked Dr. Griffin immediately. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I feel very safe in his care. He took his time with me and answered any questions and all questions that I had. It was a routine exam and I left very satisfied with the visit.

I came in for my reg..

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I came in for my regular 3 month diabetic check-up. I am always treated well when I come in for anything. I can talk to Joyce and Dr. Griffin about anything. They were a big help to me and my family with my mother.

I love Dr. Griffin. ..

Posted on August 16th, 2016

I love Dr. Griffin. He always makes me feel that he cares about my health and he takes time to listen to my concerns. His nurse Joyce was also very friendly and helpful.

A weor two ago I cam..

Posted on August 12th, 2016

A weor two ago I came in for a check on blood pressure which I do every few months.dr. Griffin was friendly as usual and seemed to know what he was doing as usual, and I left w/ a good report and have another appointment in January.

Annual wellness visi..

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Annual wellness visit was done very well. Questions answered, suggestions made for improvements to quality of life.

Everything went smoo..

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Everything went smoothly even though I believe you were short staffed on the day of the appointment.