Dr. John Hart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hart?

Best Doctor!

Posted on January 24th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Hart's for over 25 years and he is caring, very accurate in diagnosing a problem, and if you need a referral to a specialist he finds the best person(s) for the job. His bedside manner is higher than 4 stars! He's great! I have a high level of trust in him!

Awesome Dr.

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Hart's for over 20 years. I've been a patient for only 4. Dr. Hart is very caring & very knowledgeable in all areas of care. He is thorough, will listen to your concerns, doesn't rush in and out of office visits and will diagnose health issues accurately. One of the reasons I switched Dr's was because Dr. didn't listen to me, misdiagnosed several huge health problems (one being osteonecrosis in my hip and frozen shoulder), and rushed in an out of office visits (under 5 min.). I felt like it was all about the # of patients she could see in one day. I spent months living in unnecessary pain. My husband and I think Dr. Hart is an awesome Doc and a superb human being.

I love Dr Hart

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Dr. Hart is probably the best doctor I have ever been to. He is caring, understanding, and just all around nice. He is also very down to earth, talking to him is like talking to your neighbor. My husband and I have gone to him for about 15 years. Both of us will never go anywhere else. That being said about his demeanor, he is also a fantastic physician. We have never had a incorrect diagnosis, or a problem he couldn't get to the bottom of. Last year I had some minor heart problems, and he was so concerned he got the phone-book out right in front of me and started calling cardiologists. When I left his office I went strait to the specialist, and he even personally called me after my appointment to see how it went. I cannot say how much I love this doctor.

Posted on February 9th, 2011

dont like this doc. his nurse lies to me and likes to try to confuse me not a good nurse at all. she lies!!!! i cant see how doc. hart can do what he needs to for me when you he has a nurse like that!

Knowledgeable doctor with poor office staff

Posted on May 3rd, 2009

John Hart has got the experience and is very knowledgeable. However, the follow up is less to be desirable, especially you always have to go through his nurse first. She is not very patient to us, and she lied to me about my insurance plan. My insurance plan covers Alegra but she told me it doesn't. Besides the nurse, the office people always make mistakes on the insurance claims. Almost every time I had to call my insurance company to fix the claim problem. John Hart is a nice doctor, but I have to stay away from his office staff.

Posted on April 10th, 2017