Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Kelly Jr MD
Dr. John Kelly Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with George Washington Univ Hospital, Chester River Hospital Center and Cooper University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Kelly Jr has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. John Kelly Jr has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. John Kelly Jr has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. John Kelly Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
George Washington Univ Hospital
Chester River Hospital Center
Cooper University Hospital
George Wash University
Inova Fairfax Hospital
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1969
Dr. John Kelly Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Kelly Jr's office for more information.
3 Cooper Plz Camden, NJ : (856) 342-2445
2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC : (202) 741-2700
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Kelly Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.