Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John J Kelly has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
best doctor ever--- last time i was his patient was 2013 when i had to move to ilinois where there is no medical care,at least not much.i am very ill now,but with dr john kelley-and the whole body approach, listening to you-and believing in what you said,taking the time to find out what was really going on--that alone helped me to be the best i could be physically.-thank you dr kelley from the bottom of my heart.
I have approx 8 doctors and i have never witnessed a doctor spend so much time with a patient! I go with my sister to her appts- and have for the last 5-8 yrs. She had an appt with Dr kelly and he was the FIRST who went in depth about her conditions. Yes, he recommended nerve testing and she has NEEDED that test for 10yrs. She cracked/crushed discs in her spine many yrs ago and has had issues ever since. He showed her some pressure point and explained so many things to her- to where we understood the issues. He also went over ALL other medical issues and we learned so much about all of her diagnosed illnesses from other specialists (incl. High blood sugar, high blood pressure, and more) he explained other benefits of medication she currently takes...that even specialists prescribing them failed to educate her on. I really like my primary care doctor...if i needed to change, i would certainly go to Dr Kelly. He answered all of her questions in a professional and respectful manner.
Dr. Kelly is the best doctor I have ever had.. he listens to me and gives me the different options of treatment, is up to date on the newest medical treatment, as well as giving you nutritional advice and some natural medicine advice as well! He is a great advertisement for his office as he is in excellent health.
39 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. John J Kelly accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAspire2health, 2296 US 70 Hwy, Swannanoa, NC
Dr. John J Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Swannanoa, NC.