Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Kirkland
Dr. John Kirkland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, SC. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kirkland is affiliated with Carolinas Hospital System-Florence, Regency Hospital of Florence and Lake City Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Kirkland has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kirkland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carolinas Hospital System-Florence
Regency Hospital of Florence
Lake City Community Hospital
42 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Sc Medical Center
Dr. John Kirkland accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHopehealth Inc, 600 E Palmetto St, Florence, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Kirkland in this video.
Dr. John Kirkland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.