Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John J Lim has the following 1 specialty
Dr. John J Lim has the following 4 expertise
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Dr. John J Lim has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 14
my husband had bladder cancer in oct. his urologist recommended dr' lim because he went to hospital a week after bladder surgery and a cat scan showed he had swollen lymp nodes in his groin. dr. lim had him due another cat scan then waited another month to do another cat scan and keepsaying he didn't know if he could get a biopsy of it because of scar tissue. for 2 months he said this, then he said he would call my husband after his 3 month check up with urologist and never did, so we waited 2months for nothing and went to a Beaumont dr. who sent him to a radiologist for biopsy, who had no problem doing and now to find out he has cancer in the lymp nodes. thanks dr. lim for wasting time and doing nothing
He was extremly rude and short with my wife who is a newly diagnosed breast cancer patient when he was called after his office failed to sign a test order which was needed before she could start her chemo. Now the start of her chemo will be pushed back, but that doesn't seem to be important to him. Obviously playing golf or watching tv is more important to him than his patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Wayne State University
Dr. John J Lim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Associates Of Macomb, 43331 Commons Dr, Clinton Township, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John J Lim, MD - Surgery in Clinton Township, MI, in this video.
Dr. John J Lim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.