Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John J Martinez
Dr. John J Martinez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital, Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas and Palomar Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John J Martinez has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Martinez was the worst Doctor I've ever been too. And I've been to many! He was rude and told me how he has never grown moles and how his nurse has never grown moles but I have moles. He said it rudely - as if he and his nurse are better than me. Also he was rude when talking about my medical issues. He didn't take the time to investigate my issues nor did he address my concerns. I had to go back for a second visit and it was worst than the first. I cried in the office because he was so harsh with me. He nor his staff did anything to help. I said I didn't feel comfortable and I didn't want to see him anymore and he didn't even apologize he just stayed arrogant and looked me straight in the eye and said the feeling is mutual. I would recommend never seeing Dr. John Martinez ever!
Dr. Martinez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. John J Martinez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCalifornia Skin Institute, 3562 Round Barn Cir Ste 320, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. John J Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.