Dr. John Martinez Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. John Martinez?

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Dr. Martinez did Mohs Surgery for a basal cell removal on my right ear. He removed the tumor, and he had to do skin graphing. The result was outstanding, and I'm very pleased with the end result.

Terrible

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

He has to be he worst Doctor I have ever seen. His diagnosis was totally wrong. If he has been a doctor for so long how come he is so bad. I won't be going back to him.

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Dr Martinez was the worst Doctor I've ever been too. And I've been to many! He was rude and told me how he has never grown moles and how his nurse has never grown moles but I have moles. He said it rudely - as if he and his nurse are better than me. Also he was rude when talking about my medical issues. He didn't take the time to investigate my issues nor did he address my concerns. I had to go back for a second visit and it was worst than the first. I cried in the office because he was so harsh with me. He nor his staff did anything to help. I said I didn't feel comfortable and I didn't want to see him anymore and he didn't even apologize he just stayed arrogant and looked me straight in the eye and said the feeling is mutual. I would recommend never seeing Dr. John Martinez ever!

Fantastic!!!

Posted on October 6th, 2012

Dr. Martinez was simply fantastic. He connected with my husband in such a comfortable and caring manner and had a calming effect on him. The staff was fantastic as well!!! Thank you for your gift of caring .

Posted on September 28th, 2017