Dr. John J Moss Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John J Moss?

Dr, Moss

Dr. Moss is the best Doctor I have ever seen, I have seen a lot of Doctor for my back and Dr. Moss is by far the best in the business. If you need treatment for pain he is the man to see.

Great appointment

I had a amazing appointment with dr.moss he understude my pain and was great.

Didnt even Listen

Was referred by my primary doctor so assumed t his would be a good choice. Very disappointed. THe doctor didnt seem to listen (or hear maybe is the more appropriate word) what I was saying. The one thing I hate about these large 'corporate' offices is you get tossed around like youre on an assembly line and youre lucky if you see the doctor for any length of time as you feel like youre in a tornado and before its over, hes gone and youre left confused. I brought a decade of records showing I was successfully using medication for pain relief and that all other treatments- surgeries, injections, physical therapy et al were ineffective and were causing a lot of pain that made my quality of life zero. I was treated like I was a drug abuser at a pill mill . This pain will be the end of me - Doctors afraid of litigation more than alleviating a patients pain.

Believing in the patient

I went to Dr. Jaretts office at Northside pain clinic. At the time I was uninsured and paid cash ($300.00) for the visit. I am A 50 yr old female with no history of substance abuse. I was referred via a GP. Prior to my initial visit I was a resident of DE and had undergone a series of pain medicine regimens until I was properly diagnosed. I was seeking a pain med regimen in here in GA for a pre-existing condition that has inabeled me to walk (knees). Dr. Jaretts assistant conducted the initial interview, inquiring as to why i had moved to GA. You know what, that has absolutely nothing to do as to why I was there. In addition she did not ask for a urine sample and/or my previous pain mngmt records. Upon meeting Dr. Jarett, I was told he was not accepting new patients and could not prescribe me anything for my pain. ARE YOU SERIOUS, I just spent $300.00 for nothing and no kind of concern or compassion. I am not impressed with this clinic and will not recommend it to anyone. I don't appreciate being interrogated and than presumed to be a substance abuser. In the end I was so upset and am still in pain. Dr. Jarett proved to be nothing more than someone making assumptions based on appearance and/or lack of knowledge.

Superb Doc, super nurses

Dr. Moss is a very caring, kind, and overall excellent doctor. Very professional with good manner. Can't say enough about his nurses, Bambi & Pat either. They are very caring and patient. Dr. Moss, Bambi and Pat are were truly a blessing for me.

Highly Qualified, Concerned Doctor

Dr Moss is clearly an excellent doctor. He shows genuine concern for the pain that I experience. He is up to date on the latest medicines, technology, and medical research. I am very comfortable with Dr Moss as one of my doctors. I have seen Dr Moss several times now.