Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John J Obrien has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John J Obrien has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
Dr. John J Obrien has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John J Obrien is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. O'Brien operated on my husband a month ago. My husband had bi-lateral knee replacement surgery. He is doing very well and has had little or no pain throughout this whole process. Now he is continuing with physical therapy. Dr. O'Brien has called our home to check up on him, and my husband has had followup visits. Dr. O'Brien spends time answering all our questions. Great Doctor!
Dr. Obrien is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. John J Obrien accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn J Obrien Md, 80 Seymour St Ste 601, Hartford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John J Obrien in this video.
Dr. John J Obrien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.