Dr. John Oconnell III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Oconnell III?

Excellent Doctor that listens!

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I am beyond elated that after looking for a doctor for 4 years, I finally found a good one! Take it from me, I am picky. I wanted someone who would listen and NOT preach. A Doctor that took the time to discuss the issues and partner with me in a plan of action that we both could agree on. I am a firm believer that no one knows your body like you do and everyone is different so I don't want a doctor telling me "that's protocol". I want someone that actually thinks outside the box and takes the time to customize a care plan that actually takes into account the individual patient and their needs. My background is in healthcare. I have worked with many doctors and I come from a family of doctors. I can tell you without a doubt that Dr O'Connell is a gem. He has the best bedside manners and he knows his stuff too! What more could you ask for?

Posted on March 29th, 2016

I would pay cash he's so excellent.

Absolute Worst Ever!!!

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Went to this clinic to establish a new PCM. This will NOT be our new PCM. This man was the worst health care "unprofessional" I have ever encountered in my entire life. Being a military family, we have had numerous doctors and this person (I cannot find it in me to call him a doctor) falls short in every aspect. Unless you and your family members are 100% healthy and do not expect to ever have any medical issues do NOT go here! The positive reviews here must be from those that have no medical issues and simply need to see him for an annual visit or have specialists that deal with any outside issues. The office staff is great but that's where it stops.

The best or the best!

Posted on October 17th, 2015

Excellent Doctor with a great staff. I talked my cousin into changing to Dr. O'Connell and she loves him too.

assembly line medicine

Posted on February 18th, 2015

moderate wait, busy staff (Susie Q...) quick quick get vital signs in and out in 5 min, no chance to talk about what is going on I decided to get off the assembly line and get a real doc

Good Dr

Posted on December 19th, 2010

Overall was a good doctor but was always seemed to be in a hurry to get to the next appointment. Always knew what was wrong but had no desire to find out why or how to prevent it from happening again. Would get sick twice a year with allergies... always had to visit to get a Rx, even though it was the same symptoms and never cared to find out what allergies was causing the problem. Changed doctors to one what would.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2010

I have been a patient for 4 years and never had to wait past my appointment time. He is exceptional in every way. I even talked my cousin into changing doctors and she also thinks Dr. O'Connell is the best doctor she has ever had. He helped me through my father's passing and also through my mother's. He is professional while also being friendly and caring. This space is not big enough to tell you just how wonderful this doctor is.

Posted on January 5th, 2017