Have you seen Dr. John J Wald?

My Mom has seen Dr. Wald a few times. I have been increasingly not happy. His bed side manner is terrible. Instead of trying to help you, he seems to only want you to know how smart he is. He ignores questions.

During a time of uncertainty, he helped make me feel better about the things that were happening to me.

I think his staff must be writing these reviews

I've been seeing Dr. Wald for about 10 years, but am looking for a new neurologist. It is not easy to get an appointment as is indicated here and if one has problems it doesn't matter, he is still booked a month or more out. While he does listen and explain things, he seems very closed minded and if he doesn't agree with an idea he will not listen to you. He mis-diagnosed me, would not listen to my idea about it, I ended up in the emergency ward and hospital where it was finally diagnosed. He later would not acknowledge his error but skipped over it. This gets in the way when he won't discuss methods of treatment, etc. I do not recommend him.

Dr. John J Wald is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jackson, MI.