Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Walsh MD, DMD
Dr. John Walsh, MD, DMD is a Doctor primarily located in Saugus, MA, with other offices in Kinderhook, NY and West Springfield, MA (and 7 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Orthopedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. John Walsh has 10 locations
Saugus, MA 01906
935 Riverdale St
West Springfield, MA 01089
14 Commercial Rd
Leominster, MA 01453
25 Faunce Corner Mall Rd
North Dartmouth, MA 02747
537 Lincoln St
Worcester, MA 01605
20 Commerce Way
Seekonk, MA 02771
1873 Western Ave
Albany, NY 12203
90 William S Canning Blvd
Fall River, MA 02721
434 Southbridge St
Auburn, MA 01501
Dr. John Walsh has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. John Walsh has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. John Walsh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
35 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. John Walsh Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Walsh's office for more information.
737 Broadway Saugus, MA 01906
8 Hudson St Kinderhook, NY : (518) 758-7071
935 Riverdale St West Springfield, MA 01089
14 Commercial Rd Leominster, MA 01453
25 Faunce Corner Mall Rd North Dartmouth, MA 02747
537 Lincoln St Worcester, MA 01605
20 Commerce Way Seekonk, MA 02771
1873 Western Ave Albany, NY 12203
90 William S Canning Blvd Fall River, MA 02721
434 Southbridge St Auburn, MA 01501
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Walsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saugus, MA.