Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John J West
Dr. John J West, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Medford, OR. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. West is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center and St Charles Medical Center-Bend. He speaks English.
Dr. John J West has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. West is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. John J West accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Oregon Cardiology Pc, 520 Medical Center Dr Ste 200, Medford, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John J West in this video.
Dr. John J West is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, OR.