John White Is this you?

If it wasn't for Dr White I would have died.

Posted on July 27th, 2008

After a very nasty hysterectomy due to some ignorance of a local OBGYN, Dr white was called in by my request and took me to emergency surgery. The surgery took many hours, the whole time he kept my family up to date with what was happening. I spent the next 2 weeks in the ICU he was completly involved with my care, then I was moved to a regular floor where he continued to care for me he came in daily to change my dressings himself. After I went home he was always available for problems and I saw him weekly until I was released a few months later. Dr White had done previous surgeries on me and if I will reccomend him to EVERYONE!!! If it was not for him and the Lord above I would not be here. He saved my life and I will forever be grateful.

Hand washing

Posted on June 12th, 2008

When Dr. started to remove my sutures, after an additional surgery to correct a problem with the original surgery,without washing his hands or putting on gloves I asked him if he would mind to wash his hands. He complied, but asked me "when did you wash yours last?".I told him that I had some of the same training that he had and probabably washed mine as often as he did. His comment was one of disgust over the way that scrubbing made his hands sore. As a L.P.N. I was really upset with his actions and his attitude. I will not use his practice again and would like to see him sensured for his actions. When I went in for my last visit he made a show of washing his hands and made a comment to the effect that " I better wash them" My Grandson was with me and witnessed these actions. I would make additional comments if you are interested.

Posted on November 27th, 2009

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.