Dr. John J Willis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John J Willis?

If you are considering seeing mr. Willis, please think again. I saw him and he could really care less about your situation. He put me on a medication I was ultimately unable to stay on. I called and asked if he would call in another medication that I had taken before for another issue and wanted to give a try for inflammation. He flat would not even consider it. He said it was too expensive. What??? What a quack. I will never go back and now searching for someone to give me a second opinion. I had my hesitations about him but that just clinched it.

Highly experienced, very caring & easy to talk to

Dr. Willis asks very insightful questions, but then is also a good listener. He is very busy but never makes a patient feel rushed.

Dr. John J Willis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.