Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John M James
Dr. John M James, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. James is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital, St Anthony North Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John M James has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. James is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. John M James accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColorado Allergy & Asthma Center Pc, 1136 E Stuart St Ste 3200, Fort Collins, CO
Dr. John M James is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.