Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Jasaitis
Dr. John Jasaitis, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Avon By The Sea, NJ. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Jasaitis is affiliated with St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division and New York Downtown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Jasaitis has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Jasaitis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
New York Downtown Hospital
St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
CMC - St. Vincent`s of Manhattan
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division New York, Manhattan Borough
St Clares Hospital And Health, New York, Ny
Nyu Downtown Hospital New York, Manhattan Borough
St Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital -, New York, Ny
St Clares Hospital And Health Center New York, Manhattan Borough
Cabrini Medical Center New York City, Manhattan Borough
54 Years Experience
Graduated in 1959
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions600 1st Ave, Avon By The Sea, NJ
Dr. John Jasaitis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon By The Sea, NJ.