Dr. John Jaworowicz Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John Jaworowicz?

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Took a very long time to get an appointment, even with severe pain. Doctor was very rude and appointment lasted only a few minutes. Office staff never returns your calls - this includes schedulers & nurses .

You never know

Posted on July 11th, 2011

He must be bi polar because you never know who you will see. He likes to give out pain meds and thats about it. If you have any problems he dumps you!!! Just take your meds an shutup!! I saw him 3 yrs

Posted on June 6th, 2011

I thought he was very good. I liked him & would go to him again. I would also recommend him to others.

waste of money

Posted on May 28th, 2011

this guy is very prejudice,rude, and doesn't care you have a problem. My first visit lasted 2 min. and he had no answers or suggestions. I especially loved when he sighed and shook his head as he walked out the door. Thanks for nothing Doc!

Posted on September 10th, 2010

Regarding CORNERSTONE PAIN MANAGEMENT.First of all you can never get anyone on the phone other than the front desk who never has answers. "Oh, I'll transfer you" Not to mention the person who supposedly has answers never returns phone calls.I Got a Dr. referral to get my DDD treated. I was in severe pain and they have the nerve to make me wait 2 weeks without offering pain relief, even a prescription... for the board and a dr. to review my case. After 2 weeks I called. Oh, the Dr. was on vacation for the week so I need to wait another week. NO PROBLEM...I'M NOT IN TERRIBLE PAIN.I've gone to a doctor, got a referral, had A $1000 UPDATED MRI because Cornerstone told me I must have it in order to be seen. So here I am 4 weeks after my initial Doctor visit and they call my Dr. to tell him they have nothing to offer me.So I'm back to square one, out whatever the insurance doesn't cover for the $1000 and I have to start over looking for another doctor. I COULD HAVE HAD CORRECTIVE SURGERY AND RECOVERED BY NOW. Thanks to these idiots, I am still in pain. They have no compassion and the Doctors are cowards to hide from any contact with the public, heaven forbid they hear negative feedback for making $75,000 a year to tell people with diagnosed pain to go away.This has made me feel insane!!! I'm sorry to say I'll laugh when they do this same thing to someone who is already crazy and they come in blasting :) DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE PAIN MANAGEMENT HERE, IT'S A JOKE!

Be careful

Posted on June 18th, 2008

Very moody,Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde like. Does not review and/or pay attention to his patient records and confuses one patient with another.

Posted on August 26th, 2011