Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John V Jayachandran
Dr. John V Jayachandran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Jayachandran is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South and Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Jayachandran has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John V Jayachandran has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 5 of 6
I had to have a second ablation done for SVT. My experience with this Dr. and his staff at the Baylor All Saints Medical Center in Fort Worth, TX was outstanding. Dr. Vijay uses cutting edge equipment and technology. He is competent and skilled in his field and has made the quality of my life so much better by successfully correcting the abnormal rhythm of my heart with this procedure. I was comfortable and cared for and my recovery was very quick. I went back to work in about 4 days after with no problems. I highly recommend this Dr. if you have any heart arrhythmias.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jayachandran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Punjab Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. John V Jayachandran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFort Worth Heart, 1900 Mistletoe Blvd Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John V Jayachandran in this video.
Dr. John V Jayachandran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.