Dr. John V Jayachandran Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. John V Jayachandran?

Great Specialist in Cardiac Electrophysiology

I had to have a second ablation done for SVT. My experience with this Dr. and his staff at the Baylor All Saints Medical Center in Fort Worth, TX was outstanding. Dr. Vijay uses cutting edge equipment and technology. He is competent and skilled in his field and has made the quality of my life so much better by successfully correcting the abnormal rhythm of my heart with this procedure. I was comfortable and cared for and my recovery was very quick. I went back to work in about 4 days after with no problems. I highly recommend this Dr. if you have any heart arrhythmias.