Dr. John A Jiuliano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John A Jiuliano?

Thumb Arthroplasty

Two years ago Dr Jiuliano performed a thumb arthroplasty on me in the Kona Surgical Center. He was fabulous. I don’t expect hand holding but he did a great job and my thumb still feels great more than two years later. I traveled from Hilo just to have him perform the surgery. This surgery was contrary to local Hilo doctor Matsaurra who said arthroplasty doesn’t work when I had read online it was 95% successful. Do your research people.

Horrible experience, AVOID!!

Would not recommend

Terrible

He is very kind and passionate about what he does! I highly recommend him!

Impatient and no time to answer questions.

Very rude and if you do not heal fast he has no time for you. Becomes demeaning and accusatory that you are imagining your pain.

Highly recommended Orthopaedic Surgeon

Dr. Jiuliano is professional and courteous. He explains your situation and the surgical procedure very thoroughly that provide you with confidence to make your decision. His staff is outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Jiuliano to family and friends.

Great doctor but office staff needs training

I would recommend Dr. Jiuliano to anyone. He never gave up on me even after other surgeons told me that I would probably never walk again. He is very detailed when explaining procedures and is honest about the risks versus the benefits. He is patient when I have questions and has never failed to return my phone calls. When I was hospitalized for more than a month he came to see me at least 5 times a week. Sometimes he came in on the weekend and other times he stopped by in the evenings. I felt involved in planning my surgeries and informed about the recovery and the possible outcomes. I am grateful every day for Dr. Jiuliano and very glad that he is my surgeon. The only problem I've experienced has been with the receptionist at his office. She is rude on the phone and makes disparaging comments about callers when she ends the call. She needs customer service training.

Very Pleased with Dr. Jiuliano

I have been seeing John Jiuliano for more than one year, during which time he has performed surgery on me twice; once for Carpal Tunnel and the 2nd for a torn tendon in the Rotator Cuff. I am completely satisfied with his professionalism, diagnostic skills and surgical skills. He is also a very pleasant person.

Dr. John A Jiuliano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.